Friday, March 20, 2009

It is that time

For Spring Break!
It began for me yesterday really since all of my Professors kindly canceled their classes for Friday. Godfrey was not so fortunate; he has an exam to take today. We will be heading back to KC Saturday morning. No real significant plans so far. I will get a guided tour of Park University on Tuesday and hopefully meet some of the Prof's from their Art/GD departments. I might try to go see a High school soccer match, but it looks like it is supposed to rain the entire week. Will probably do a little summer break job hunting while I'm home too; can't start too early with this blah economy. There is a softball tournament here this weekend but I'm not sure I want to go out there, it is not exactly warm out, and it looks like it could rain any time now.

No comments: