Friday, March 6, 2009

Dinner to Go

I didn't feel like cooking anything, and wanted something wih lots of veggies so I decided to go to Subway for dinner. I also felt the need to take advantage of the nice weather; so I elected to walk to Subway, and then eat at home. It was a nice walk, I observed some rather clumsy pugs in a gated yard. One was walking around the porch where a lady was seated and it randomly tumbled off the porch backwards. Then it figured out I was walking by so it came charging through the yard only to be sent somersalting by a patch of some kind of tall grass. After recovering it then tried to put itself through the fence which looked pretty uncomfortable. There was also an encounter with a sprinkler that was hidden behind an office sign. Overall it was a nice fun walk and took about 35 minutes.

No comments: