Saturday, August 23, 2008

Landed!

No snazzy photo for this one!
I've made it back to Lyons, KS! It was pretty dark when I got here so I couldn't see much new stuff if there was any, and I didn't drive all the way to the end of town where a new store was going in last time I was here. There is however what appeared to be a brand new hotel!!!
I already have some new Duplex neighbors, they had a monster pickup truck parked in the driveway that I had to ask them to move. I will miss the crazy old neighbor I had. Hopefully I have the same peace and quiet...
I'm not sure how hot it was inside the duplex here but the Thermostat was at its maximum point which looks like about 90 degrees. I'm definitely not going to try to sleep till cools off a bit.
I unpacked some stuff and already replaced one light bulb (this place eats them). I'll save the rest for tomorrow when i'm not beckoning all the moths to move in too!

No comments: