Wednesday, August 13, 2008

DJ Tiamat!


Check him out.. DJ Tiamat! (Tee-ah-Maht)
I finally got to go see him perform at the Lotus Lounge in Overland Park KS! My favorite DJ! (Except maybe to Moby) After probably a year of avoiding scary downtown venues or being away at college I finally got to see him perform live!! A fantastic time despite not having an ounce of dance ability. I was content to enjoy the beats and try to figure out what all the knobs, buttons, and switches did.
It certainly looks like lots of fun, but not something I would want to try in front of a big crowd. I did play with the CD vinyl emulator thing.
I am anxious to go hear him spin again before I head back to the middle of KS! Next time I will have to take a nap before I go so I can stay a little longer.

No comments: