Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Waah!


Yes, that is Waah! like a crybaby. Why so Waah? Well, all kinds of fun reasons. The big #1 being missing Ron, usually we get to chat but since he is basking in the sun on a cruise ship I get no Ron access at all.. nada!
The other lesser reasons are of course winter and boo for having to write two essays already for 2 different classes! I guess they didn't get the memo that said "Hand out syllabus and send the kids on their merry path"! (dreaming huh?) To top off the Waah, the other Art Professor decided to leave the department. Sooo the guy that was teaching two of my classes this semester is Poof gone! Art History.. not a big deal .. but photography... thats not cool! The replacement teacher who learned of his new job yesterday seems to be One kettle short of a tea party...I think i'll go eat my Thin mints and let chocolate make the world a better place!

No comments: