Monday, January 21, 2008

Sub Zero Fun

..and I'm not talking about video games, I'm referring to that thing outside the heated house.. yep the weather. Combined with winds (wind here? nah..) We are expecting a bitter -3 tonight. It already feels every bit that cold now!
I went to my first Sterling College basketball game this evening and had some great live entertainment for a change! Both the guys/girls had home games vs. Ottawa U. The girls team walked all over their opponents. I'm still not sure how Ottawa got as many points as they did, despite the tromping it was still a fun game to watch. The guys game was even better! The Warriors started off behind then they caught up and went back and forth all the way to the last few minutes of the game. The final score for the guys win was 72-70, it was a real fist clinching, breath holding, period for about the last 30 seconds of the game.
I didn't get any great photos, I'll have to practice more inside action shots. I stayed up in the bleachers which may have made it a bit more difficult.
Above is the final score from the Lady Warriors win.

No comments: