Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A blog of Relief

Uh huh yes, it is well past my bed time, but I spent several hours working on an essay and my brain needs time to relax before I try to sleep. Otherwise I'll be laying there writing more things down in my head instead of sleeping.
Today was overall a great day! We finally got our first shooting assignment in photography class: Small texture and detail. Needless to say I am as thrilled as kid who's just been told recess will be extended an extra 10 minutes. Sooo.. expect some unusual black & white photos on here for a little while.
The soccer team also got together for a spaghetti dinner this evening. It was a great time, and some yummy food. No meatballs just tomatoes hehe. Its good to have a nice non conditioning (run run run) get together every now and then.
Looking forward to the weekend already 40+ weather, so I can get outside and take some interesting photos. Hooray! (the photo is of a door knob)

No comments: