Monday, October 22, 2007

What a weekend!

There it is folks! Possibly the only photo of me in a real live soccer game! (not just standing still and enjoying KS wind) I think I'm about to throw the ball out wide to a teammate in this photo.
The Sterling College Warriors defeated Tabor College 5-2. This signals the end of regular season, and we have two KCAC Conference games this week that will determine our post season playtime. We have a game Tues, but the big game will be Friday. We meet again with K-W. This should be the game of all games!! They were the toughest team we played, and I hope we whoop them this time around!

In other news..
It was great to spend time with the parents again. It's like an escape back to reality. I must admit I did not miss Dad's snoring. Luckily these old houses have really great thick doors to block that out.
Of course the best thing about the weekend was getting to spend it all with Ron!! (ew mushy!) I got to take him to my 3-D design class to watch a demonstration for our next project a "penetrated mass" (glob o clay with a hole in it). I am still picking out the clay from under my fingernails today from starting on it myself.

Gee more news...
I'm looking forward to going back home in a couple weeks to watch The g00b get married. I love soccer, but I'm glad the season is wrapping up. I will have more time to focus on all these darn papers these teachers just love to hand out. It's also time to pick out a new set of classes for the new year. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can avoid math till next fall!

Till next time!

No comments: