Saturday, October 27, 2007

The End?

Will this be the last header someone could see from the Senior Jaymi? Our Conference tournament ended yesterday with a loss to the dreaded Kansas Wesleyan. Our chance to continue into regionals rests on an unknown points total.
Despite the loss it was a beautiful day for soccer. The sun came out and heated the temperature into the 60's which felt great! Playing on turf field (except the football lines) was fun also. I personally love the turf fields- must be all that indoor soccer.
I again got the privilege to play towards the end of the game. I had one sliding save at the top of the box, and was able to just barely flick a floating shot over the top of the crossbar. The second one was so close someone after the game thought they had scored off of it. Ha!
On a grumpy note I've decided to spend the weekend on crutches. Since Thursday's practice my heel has been really hurting. I actually sat with my shoe off the entire game until I went in to play. If it still hurts Monday I will have a trainer eyeball it for me.

One Week Till I Get To Go Home!!!

No comments: