Monday, February 2, 2009

More Winter Darn!

Wow there are so many things to blog about today!
Obviously today is Groundhog Day, the holiday that could be either good or bad depending on the weather. This year it turned out to be double bad..
1. It is really cold this morning.. bah
2. The Groundhog saw his Shadow..No early Spring.. Bah!

In other news the Super Bowl was awesome to watch even though I was rooting for the Cardinals and they lost it was still quality entertainment right down to the end! Pepsi had both the Best and Worst commercials in my own opinion.(raise eyebrow now) I was highly disappointed with the MacGyver spoof attempt with R Dean Anderson trapped on an exploding ship. My favorite being the Diet Pepsi commercial with guys randomly getting beat up by their friends; good old slapstick for the win.
More stuff to Blog about but it is time for me to go back to class!
The image is my desktop background, something I threw together real quick this weekend.
Nakupenda is "I love you" in Swahili.

No comments: