Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Done

Well as far as I'm concerned this weekend is over! We spent all of Saturday out and about in KS. The mens soccer team played in an indoor tournament in Hesston KS, which was a bigger town than I thought it might be. They had an interesting indoor facility with half walls but still a big square. It was ok for soccer, but terrible for spectating. You had to elbow your way up to the front of the walls or find some short people to stand behind. I still prefer grass indoor to these weird tile floors.
(That is Henry on left in photo from the tourney)

After the tournament we drove down to Wichita in search of an appropriate Birthday dinner. We settled for Red Lobster which was fun because Godfrey had never seen lobsters in a tank before. I stuffed myself with Chedder biscuits, Shrimp, and Wood Grilled Salmon. It was a Fantastic dinner!

No comments: