Sunday, February 24, 2008

Twenty and Six

Sing it with me now.. umm.. to me.. "Happy Birthday to you ..."

Not counting another bizarre round of weather and a gimpy ankle I had a pretty nice weekend! Mom and Dad came to visit me here in Lyons toting their brand new High Rise air mattresses. :)
They also brought me a cooler full of goodies to cook since the selection down here is kind of limited. School friends are fun, but family company is much better!

We didn't fare so well in the indoor soccer tournament; we won the first game but lost the next two-ending our short visit to Barton Community College in Great Bend. I sat on the bench with the team and snapped some photos with the 35mm camera for photography class. The field was down in a gym and had a weird tile floor that was fairly hard but didn't let the ball bounce as much as normal. The goals were pretty much the size of standard indoor goals. Wish I could have played.. but we still have a couple more tournaments before the end of the school year.

No comments: