Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Determined

I finished processing my second roll of film this afternoon. Almost all of the photos are visible this time but we have determined that there is definitely light leaking into the camera some how.
The Prof. and I decided that for the next roll of film I should electrical tape the outer edges of the camera to see if it helps out..

The ankle despite looks is doing fairly well; by the end of each day it gets pretty irritated though...No running or soccer this week, maybe next.

This is test week for me. I took a photography test this morning, and have a History test tomorrow, and my Art History test on Friday. We are finally getting to our Uber 10 page research paper for Composition that is supposed to take the entire last half of the semester to complete.

Time for some savory tamales and chocolate b-day cake!

No comments: