Monday, November 19, 2007

Homer said it best...


No.. I haven't been reading any Greek tragedies lately, I'm talking about Homer Simpson and his "Doh!"
Life has thrown a good number of those my way the last couple weeks: my college dropped my major, I got lost trying to find a friends wedding, and as seen in the photo I most recently washed my flash drive that I use to cart my essays and photos around in.
Fortunately life continues on!
Luckily my flashcard still works, and as a bonus now smells great.

We've come to Thanksgiving break and I am thrilled to get to spend almost 5 days back at home. TG promises to be a treat this year; we are venturing away from the norm and spending it with Ron's family in LS. Other than that I think i'll spend time goofing off with Ron, spending some quality time with my favorite cows, and try to nab a few good deals on "Black Friday".
Not much to say other than that, back to packing!

No comments: