Monday, November 26, 2007

Back in Lyons


Today marks the first official day back in Lyons. Not so excited about that of course. There is still some snow on the ground out here so they must have gotten a lot more than we did back home.
We were greeted by our freshly fired sculptures in our 3-D Design class today. For whatever reason I got a B+ on it, which i find strange. (88%) Don't be fooled by the photo this sculpture is a hulk! It's about 15 inches tall, and must weigh about 20lbs. It has a matching fish on the opposite side swimming upwards. I'm not sure how I want to finish it yet, but I'm leaning towards white with some orange on the fish.
This is also the first photo taken using my shiny new black friday special camera tripod. Maybe if I get adventurous I'll get out and do a night photo of some Christmas lights. Sure is cold though..

All for now!

No comments: