Sunday, January 18, 2009

Have a Nice Day!

It is always nice to have a break from the frigid wind driven below zero temperatures. The last two days in fact have been quite reasonable!
For a ch
ange we decided to drive to McPherson to see a movie, since it is actually a much shorter drive time although a little less populated and exciting than Hutch.
Movie of Choice? Gran Torino!
A truly fantastic, funny, sad, and real movie. I hate to spoil it for folks so I'll just say it was one great flick.
The photo is compliments of Godfrey who now lives with me in the Duplex thanks to the not so great office politics of the college. We operate on completely different time schedules so by the time he is eating breakfast its almost lunchtime for me. I was sitting at the table watching him eat and making faces.

No comments: